This is a little biased towards women growing up in the 80s w/ all the talk of clothing this and hair that, but it is still plenty funny for us guys…
1. You’ve ever ended a sentence with the word “PSYCHE”.
2. You watched the Pound Puppies.
3. You can sing the rap to the “Fresh Prince of Belair”
4. You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt stylish.
5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters club and tried to start a club of your own.
6. You owned those lil Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls.
7. You know that “WOAH ” comes from Joey on Blossom.
8. Two words: M.C. Hammer.
9. If you ever watched “Fraggle Rock”.
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars.
11. You can sing the entire theme song to “Duck Tales”.
12. When it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
14. You saw the original “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” on the big screen.
15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
16. You made your mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.
17. You played the game “MASH ” (Mansion, Apartment, Shelter, House)
18. You wore Jordache jean jacket and you were proud of it.
19. L.A. Gear….need I say more?
20. You wanted to change your name to “JEM”.
21. You remember reading “Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing” and all the Ramona books.
22. You know the profound meaning of “WAX ON, WAX OFF”
23. You wanted to be a Goonie.
24. You ever wore fluorescent clothing.
25. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off…
26. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
27. You took Lunch Pails to school.
28. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.
29. You still get the urge to! say “NOT ” after every sentence.
30. You remember Hypercolor t-shirts.
31. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.
32. You thought Sheera and He-Man should hook up.
33. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged friendship bracelets.
34. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes.
35. After you saw Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure you kept saying “I know you are, but what am I?”
36. You remember “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up”
37. You remember going to the skating rink before there were in-line skates.
38. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip and Slide.
39. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
40. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonalds.
41. You’ve gone through this nodding your head in agreement.
42. You remember Popples.
43. “Don’t worry, be happy”
44. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights with high top Reeboks.
45. You wore socks scrunched down.
46. “Miss MARY MACK MACK MACK, all dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK”.
47. You remember boom boxes vs. cd players.
48. You remember watching both “Gremlins” movies.
49. You know what it meant to say “Care Bear Stare!!”
50. You remember watching Rainbow Bright and My Little Pony Tales”.
51. You thought Doogie Howser was hot.
52. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac. (Alf is still awsome!!!!)
53. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool.
54. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on Saved by the Bell “, the ORIGINAL class.
55. You know all the words to Bon Jovi’s – SHOT THRU THE HEART.
56. You just sang those words to yourself. (didn’t you)
57. You remember watching Magic vs. Bird.
58. You cut your t-shirts in half and wore it with your homemade Levis shorts.. (the shorter the better)
59. You remember when mullets were cool!
60. You had a mullet!
61. You still sing “We are the World ”
62. You “Pegged ” your pants ritually. (You’re still singing shot through the heart in your head arent you!!!)
63. You tight rolled your jeans.
PASS THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS WHO GREW UP IN THE 1980s!!! ROCK ON!!!