DIY projects

Unfortunately the two new exterior lights had to be re-done, but now they look and work great. The cinderblock wall has now been painted the grout color and is one step closer to the faux brick wall.

Now that the flooring is complete the rest of the basement can progress. We completed more of the electrical including two new exterior lights. 2/3rds of the plumbing has now been framed in prep for drywall. The cinderblock wall is …

Here are the latest updates on the basement: a new floor! We did a combination of a microfinish coating and then a chemical stain. We like the chemical stain effect, but needed the microfinish coating to overcome the problems with …

Whew… It's been hard to keep up with the site… what with the Christmas rush and trying to finish my basement. I figured I would turn this obstacle into an advantage and grab some content out of the experience. Here …

Twitter

Menu


Archives